NEW! The Welcome Membership
The Welcome Membership is a wonderful way to try out the Madison Club for a year! Exclusively for first-time members, this value-driven membership offers full benefits of the Club, including dining, special events, reciprocal club use, golfing privileges, and free and reduced room rates for meeting rooms, all for a significant discount. Each month members who join under this plan pay $75 in dues and have an additional $75 spending minimum, which can be used on:
- Food and beverage purchases in Churchill’s restaurant and lounge, or in the Tap Room bar
- Special events (cooking classes, business seminars, comedy nights, epicurean dinners, happy hours, holiday brunches, and many others)
Members under this plan enjoy full benefits of the Club, including dining, special events, reciprocal club use, golfing privileges and free and reduced rates for meeting rooms. Monthly dues are based on the member's age:
- Age 21-29 years ($113 per month)
- Age 30-40 years ($128 per month)
- Age 41+ years ($170 per month)
Members who join under this plan have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above.
- $110 per month, plus a $300 spending minimum per quarter
Standard Non-Resident Membership
Non-resident members have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above. To qualify for a non-resident membership, you must neither work or live in Dane County.
- $118 per month
Affinity Plan Membership
For businesses with multiple Madison Club members. Members who join under this plan have the same privileges as the Standard membership category above.
- Businesses with 2-5 members ($125 per month)
- Businesses with 6+ members ($115 per month)
Perfect for those who primarily use the Club for dining & entertaining clients and friends. The Social Membership provides access to the dining rooms and all Madison Club special events, but does not include golfing privileges or reciprocal usage. Non-member meeting room rates apply.
Member pays $1040 upfront as their annual dues and an additional $1000, which is turned into dining credits for member's use throughout the year. Dining credits may not be used for banquets or room rental fees.
A special one-year membership only available for the purposes of hosting a wedding reception
The Charter membership offers full benefits of the Club: access to dining, special events, reciprocal club use and reciprocal golfing privileges for a reduced rate of only $900. The $900 fee is paid up front, and all other charges (dining, events, banquets, etc.) will be billed to you monthly. There is no initiation fee for this membership.
At the end of the twelve-month period, Charter members can transfer their membership to another membership category or resign with no obligation.
Please note: The higher (non-member) meeting rates apply for this membership.
For professionals who currently work for a non-profit organization.
- $115 per month
- Capital Fund: All members pay $280 annually towards the Club’s capital improvement fund. This fund is used for equipment, building maintenance and general upkeep of the facility as deemed necessary by the House Committee.
- Parking Privileges: Members may purchase a parking pass allowing them to park in any of our forty reserved spaces in the adjacent Hilton Ramp. Parking privileges are optional and are an additional $20/month.
Please note: A $250 initiation fee applies to all categories except the Charter. All memberships require a one year commitment.